What is about to be revealed is a secret combination of ingredients that will allow you to create a burrito in under 3 minutes. It has only been revealed to a select few, and I am about to reveal it to you.
- Oscar Mayer Southwestern Chicken Breast
- Hidden Valley Spicy Ranch
- Grated Cheese (Colby Jack is my personal favorite)
- Fresh Tortillas
To create the burrito, follow these steps:
- Place the tortilla on something that is safe for the Microwave.
- Put cheese on the tortilla in about 1″ from edges and in between.
- Place half of the chicken in the container in a straight line on the tortilla.
- (Optional) Put a little more cheese on top of the chicken.
- Place the tortilla in the Microwave for about 30-60 seconds, until most of the cheese is melted.
- Remove from the Microwave.
- Add ranch dressing.
- Eat and enjoy.